NGD (belated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD (belated)

I recently posted my new amp (6505+112) over in the amps forum, never did post when I got my Snow White So-Cal a few months ago, figured you guys had seen enough of 'em. But, now that I've had it for awhile and have been playing it thru my new Peavey 6505+, figured I'd post it... I think this is the best axe I've ever owned. I haven't had 200 different guitars like some of you but I've gone through a fair number of 'em from Pauls to Strats to Jacksons of course. Especially for 800 bucks, this thing just kicks major ass. If my house was on fire and I could either grab it,my USA SL-1, or my Japan EVH Wolf (my only 3 guitars) I'd probly burn up in the fire because I'd be standing there trying to decide which to grab. Totally awesome guitar!.
    Let go, let Guitar

36 views and no one could even say "Sweet!.."???

Sweet!

Comment

Not just sweet, but tits! Especially with that amp set-up and stool.

Comment

Sweet.. And Tits!! Now put up a pic of some sweet tits!!
        Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

sweet tits! GTWGITS! Nice stool!
          Hail yesterday

Comment

That's awesome man and kinda funny because I had been saving for one then couldn't decide between a socal or 6505 and decided on the amp for now. After christmas tho...

Awesome guitar and amp tho man. And now I want one of those stools lol
            I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

Looks like a great setup! I might have to pick up a So Cal...

Comment

Please refrain from using the term "stool" as it might revive the gay thread.
                Mitch
                AxeDealers/Guitarsehole

Comment

Nice pairing.

Comment

That's all the tools I'd need..including the stool.

nice!
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

All this talk of stool and gas...where is that newspaper at...

Comment

..stool

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thanks for the compliments...Im still in heaven with the tone Im getting from this pairing. A buddy of mine plugged his RR24m (w-EMG p-u of course) into the 6505 lasnite and it did NOT sound good...weird. As far as the "lets see tits" stuff....you got me, must be one I missed down the line...WTF are you talking about?!
                          Let go, let Guitar

Comment

Nice. I'm not familiar with the Peaveys but I picked up a jap san dimas a couple of weeks ago and am loving it as well. That neck seems to have done something for me. I love the neck on my DK2 but I've never played so well as with the new Charvel.

It's been two weeks today and I still haven't posted pics. I'll have to get around to that soon. I'm glad you're enjoying your setup, I bet it sounds tits!

Comment

...tits

Comment

Working...
                              X