Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charvel Surfcaster sighting in a new video!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Surfcaster sighting in a new video!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1N-Gf0Fbcg

I heard this song at work the other day on radio, and the girl I work in the office with youtubed it, and watched the video. I couldnt believe it when the dude in the band was playing a charvel surfcaster. that is way cool to see one being used so I had to post a Charvel sighting here. even though its not rock or metal, its still cool to see one used. actually its even cooler to see one used in pop music because Charvel's are always considered rock or metal guitars. very cool.
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

So basically the message that I'm getting here is it's cool.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Not their best material. Check out their older stuff from the late 80s and early 90s. They didn't release many albums, but their first two are the best: "Look Sharp" and "Joyride".

They're one of my guilty pleasures; I appreciate good, old-school synth pop, and Roxette has some sparse but nice guitar work thrown in for good measure which is a bonus.

- E.
      Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Never been a Roxette fan, but I'll give kudos for good taste in guitars.

And yes- it's awesome to see one in action.
        I will sacrifice Gracie Law to appease my emperor and live out my earthly pleasures with Miao Yin!

Comment

Looks like he also uses a Charvel Tele in The Look video.

Comment

Working...
          X