Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NGD!! or The most expensive picks I ever bought. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD!! or The most expensive picks I ever bought. :)

On my way to a gig last evening, I needed to stop and get some picks, extra strings, and maybe influence a couple of friends that work there to come check out the show.
    and wht do I see when I walk in the frong door? The Charvel Promod Dead Calm Aqua marked down to $497.00
    I had to pull the trigger on this one. I had some money I was saving for a Les Paul but hey, this had to be... It seems the Wild card series now a discontinued item, so Sam Ash is blowing them out of their inventory.

anyway, I grabbed it, Case, Candy and picks, and wisked it all off to the gig and even played in on a couple of songs.....Just because I could..
    Prosecutors will be violated...

Congrats man, pix or it didn't happen :P
    I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

I bought mine yesterday. Everyone should head to there Sam A$$ and get this deal. As good as the RR24M clearance a couple of years ago. The case is nice too.

I got them to throw in some freebees as well.

Mine has a sweet flamed maple neck. If only it was a one piece without the rosewood. Very nice axe, solid player.

Comment

I think Im gonna take a ride over there today, thanks for the heads up. I need another guitar like I need a hole in the head, but Im a sucker for a good deal! Hopefully they wont have any in stock!
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by TKEblue View Post
          Congrats man, pix or it didn't happen :P
          LOL!! I'll get pix up later, I've still got to unload the van and get the studio set back up. Since everyone knows what it loos like, I figured pix would be kinda moot but I'll get some up.

I wasn't really looking for one of these, I was kinda lookin out for a good deal on a Style 2, but I couldn't really pass it up at this price.
          Last edited by Robert Hendrix; 08-21-2011, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Ok, I got the shop back together and snapped a couple of pics with my phone while I was there. I think it's time to put em all together for a new family photo soon..

Comment

Mine looks the same. Comes with a very solid case. Mine has a flamed maple neck. Excellent fretwork. My action is a tad high, but I don't mind.

Comment

hmmmm, I could live with that. Great price
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Went to SA today, they had them but were marked as "managers specials" at $699... Whew!
                  Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                    Went to SA today, they had them but were marked as "managers specials" at $699... Whew!
                    Yeah, I talked to one of the guys at this S.A. today and, apperantly that price was a weekend only deal.

Comment

Working...
                    X