Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 375 deluxe replacement pickups

Hey guys,

had my 375 deluxe now for about a year, i think tis a 91', and im looking to replace the neck and possibly bridge pickup as well.

ive pulled the pickups out and they are two js100's and a j90c... i was looking at putting a dimarzio air norton s in the neck and was wondering if there would be any problems with fitting it or whether the replacement would be simple...

i see some of the single coil dimarzios have s little bit that sticks out the bottom (not sure what it is) but if that was the case on the air norton it wouldent fit into the neck pickup slot on my 375.

i was also wondering if you guys know what the spacing is in the bridge, is it an 'F' spacing or just regular?

any feedback would be much appreicated,

Cheers,

Larsson

F-spaced is right for the bridge humbucker in these. The JT-590 has the same spacing as an OFR. Dave at www.fretsonthenet.com makes pickup rings to replace the old covered pickup rings and fit well around the new pickup. Here's a tutorial on how to modify a lipped single to fit into the J/C non-lipped cavities, in case you need to :

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/649...l=1#post854739

Comment

I have cut the bases of singles with nippers so not a huge problem just be very careful not to snip the small wires.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
      X