My new Model 6 hanging with the BOYZ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Model 6 hanging with the BOYZ!

Well the droid app paid off again. A local guy listed this on CL and within a few minutes I was the first caller. A few dead presidents later she's hanging on my wall. Of course after shredding for an hour...

All original and looking good on the wall with the 1,2,3 and 4 of course my 3 is not shown due to being disassembled for a custom paint scheme. I still need a Model 5&7

Nice!!!
    Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

nice.. great playing under rated guitars ...

Comment

Originally posted by MODEL5FX View Post
        with the 1,2,3 and 4 of course my 3 is not shown due to being disassembled for a custom paint scheme. I still need a Model 5&7
        Collect 'em all!

Isn't there a Model 8 also?
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

All right go ahead and tease us with how much you scored that baby for please?

Comment

It was $380. I am getting closer to my Model5FX in electric blue.......

RacerX I always thought the Model 8 was a myth. I see one listed here http://www.charvelusa.com/Charvel/gu...1989Model8.jpg

Were they really produced?

Comment

$380?????

Damm nice score Mate!

And that is a Floyd model as well! Had two of those and should of kept at least one.

The Model 6 would have been just perfect with a real OFR nut and a proper 5-way instead of those stupid little switches.

I wired mine with a push/pull pot to bypass all other settings and hit the bridge humbucker w/volume and straight out. That made it a little more bearable IMHO.

It made live switches much easier too....

Comment

Working...
              X