Jackson Fusion Standard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Fusion Standard

Fusion scored on da bay for $300.00 shipped.

How's the blades on these? Do they blow? I have a J50b, but probably going to sell it for $200.00 on feebay. Kidding

Comment

I have one of those in a silver flake.

Has a J-90C with Jackson cover in there now. I just love the short scale feel as well as those matching painted headstocks. IIRC mine was a local Craigslist buy for $235.00 a few months back.

Can't beat that real Schaller trem too! Great score!!! Dropped a Brass Big Block for some extra sustain and zing!

Last edited by vklobucar; 04-23-2011, 05:23 AM.

Comment

vklobucar, with the matching headstock, that flake paint job is awesome!

Comment

damn nice guitars. I like these.

they are great players. the neck & middle blade pickups are pretty good IMO.

I always put a JB in the bridge though.

here is my charvel fusion I did a refin on. it was a hideous green before. I wanted a bengal. To me it looks like Fred Flintstone's clothes.

nice score!!! the charvel is great too!
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Nice bengal refin, that looks killer. I'm not a silver guy but actually really like the flake on the fusion, somehow fits for that guitar. I've always loved fusions and am psyched to get it. I'll post some better pics when I get it.

Comment

Ya those dual blade pickups are pretty good. Great tone and output and hum cancelling too!

Nice paintjob!!!

Comment

Duh, I just realized that I put this in the Charvel section. Mods, if you deem it necessary, feel free to put this in Jackson land. I guess it's no biggie since the difference between the 2 are pretty much the logo and neck plate. Happy Easter!

Comment

Working...
                X