New to forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to forum

Hello to all this is quite a resource for the Charvel owner. Just bought my first Charvel a MIJ CSM-1G have read all the threads and questions answered. Just an observation a friend had a MIJ Jackson Dinky and the body on this charvel is almost a carbon copy even the color. This guitar is in very good condition no issues. Found it on CL locally for $90 and could not resist. Have probably to many MIJ guitars Westones, Squiers and Ibanez. They are all of high quality and this guitar is no exception. Just curious why it does not show up in a catalog at least the ones I have found. Thanks in advance for any help on a catalog listing...Ed

Welcome!

Can you upload some pictures?

Comment

I have a CSM-1G and you are correct that the information on these models is scarce. I have yet to find any catalog info and it is my understanding that these were Christmas Special editions made for Sam Ash in the early 90's. These models seem to be well built and decent players but are not considered sought after or very valuable for collectors.

Comment

Thanks for the information on perhaps a Sam Ash guitar. I have another one suppose to be Sam Ash also. A very old 60's SG copy open book head stock and all very well made from Japan. I have some pics of the Charvel at Photobucket under kb2nto....Thanks again Ed

Comment

Working...
        X