snake skin import

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snake skin import

:think:hey looking at a guitar used ,it looks like my model 2 it has ft worth neck plate but reverse headstock and green snakeskin on body and neck. anybody know about these

Probably a refinished body but some photos would help to ID it.

Comment

The finsh is factory ,almost positive ill try to get pics.With the reverse headstock i wasnt sure if it was a ..limited run ,the snakeskin is on the headstock too.Sure dosnt look like aftermarket paint

Comment

How do you post a picture from your own computer on this forum?

Comment

Create an account on photobucket or flickr, copy and paste, or link, from there.

I'd love to see it!

Comment

I don't think its a factory paint job.Never offered in the catalogs.
            Sounds cool love to see pics.
            It sounds like a quality after market paint job.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

The only model series Charvel with a reverse headstock was the model 88 and its a dinky body a model 2 has a super strat body and was never offered in a reverse headstock.
              Pics are needed on this one.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Comment

Comment

i see now the volume knob is not the same spot as my model 2

Comment

Could be a Model 3DR neck. Probably a Best Decals replacement logo over the headstock refin. See how the logo has the 3+3 headstock rather than the 6-on-a-side like the Model Series? Possibly the whole guitar could be a 3DR with neck pickup cavity filled prior to the refin, but can't tell with just those pics. Need to see better shots, front & back.

Comment

yes the pics suck there all i have this ax is 200 miles from me.

Comment

Could this be a charvette painted up.

Comment

The volume knob should be centered on the pickup right

Comment

Don't think thats a 3dr body , cause there would be a p/u blade switch and also a rear route at the trem which I can't see.

Also I'd ask where the locking nut is unless you enjoy tuning your guitar every time you use the bar!

Comment

Working...
                              X