MODEL 1a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MODEL 1a

Hey new guy here,I have been buying imports and love them ,I have some pretty nice gutars . But love these low dollar guitars .Picked up a model1A at a second hand store sunday for 100 plus tax .A month ago snagged a model 2 for 160 out the door.This summer found a model2 cherry for 250 out the door both 2s in chainsaw cases.My only problem is the 1A needs a bar the 2s need some string lock screws.Were can i get the right stuff. The 1A has a bit of rash would it be a sin to paint it ,or should i love it the way it is.Thanx for any info. Sick string

www.fretsonthenet.com is a good place to look. Dave is a member here (budman).

Yep, it's hard to stop buying these. I need to sell some off so that I can buy more LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
      www.fretsonthenet.com is a good place to look. Dave is a member here (budman).

Yep, it's hard to stop buying these. I need to sell some off so that I can buy more LOL!
      thanx

Comment

The old Model 1 I used to have was my #1, I sure miss it.

I thought I had the bar from it somewhere, but all I found was the bridge. Sorry dude.

Comment

Working...
        X