NGD Charvel Fusion Custom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD Charvel Fusion Custom

My daughter has been bugging me about learning how to play so I figured a shorter scale and smaller body might make it a little easier for her to learn, but I didn't want to buy her a "toy" guitar.
    so this was on the bay a couple of weeks ago and she saw it and loved the color.
    I got it pretty cheap and it's basically in mint condition and it's a "Charvel"
    I was thinking "If she doesn't like it I can keep it for myself"
    I hope she knows what a cool dad she has

If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Nice!!

Comment

Sweet!!! Love the color!!!
      Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Awesome color. Congrats!

Comment

What a great Dad. Love the color too.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

That's sweet!
            Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Your daughter has a very cool dad.

It looks like it hasn't ever been touched.
              Last edited by RunDMC; 08-02-2010, 03:34 PM. Reason: Can't get link to work.

Comment

thanks guys!
                I was a little surprised when I took it out of it's case.
                It's really clean, looks like it wasn't played all that much. (either does the soloist pro I just grabbed too)
                the chainsaw case is missing 2 latches though, I need another one.

Comment

Beautiful guitar. The colour is very nice, indeed.
                  Charvel 475 Deluxe - Lefty
                  Hamer Explorer - Lefty
                  Black Limba Superstrat - Lefty
                  Digitech GSP-21 Legend
                  Marshall 8080

Comment

Adopt me!!! Seriously, very nice condition and digging the color too.

Comment

So I set this thing up (for me ) tonight and I have to say, I am completely surprised at well this guitar plays.
                      I know it's a cheaper "Charvel" but I've got this thing set up, so playability wise it rivals every other guitar I have.
                      Will an OFR just drop in here? I think I'm going to swap the bridge pickup out (I don't know which duncan works best with Basswood :think: ) and maybe throw in an OFR (if I even have to , this bridge feels pretty good, but I think a couple of the intonation screws may be stripped).
                      The 2 singles have such a different sound from any of my other guitars,so I'm going to leave those be.
                      Any suggestions for Basswood (not a metal pickup , this is for my daughter )
                      I'd like it to sound nice clean (since she will be playing clean for a few years anyway)
                      but something that will somwhat rip thru my Mark IV when I want to use it

Comment

Hi man
                        Cool lookin Charvel-I love the dots,nice alternative sometimes for the sharkies.Try a Duncan 59 for your girl-always sounds good clean or dirty amd ain`t too expensive!

Comment

That's a sweet piece there. I'm picking up a fusion deluxe this weekend, but I can't say mine looks near as sweet as yours.

Comment

Working...
                          X