would you sell.. to buy.. to sell..to buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would you sell.. to buy.. to sell..to buy

i have a charvel 3dr that i love but, ive just put a deposit on a kramer baretta american cause it was cheap. its a pointy head model in great original condition
    but i dont really dig kramers, im having trouble getting the money topay for it
    but, i realy want a charvel promod, is it worth selling my 3dr to buy the kramer, to then sell the kramer on to get more money for it than i payed, to buy a charvel promod?
    Last edited by John.E.Fawkes; 04-29-2010, 02:11 PM.

since i dont have a pic of it, heres a terrible video of me playing it..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjXLl0dk3N4

Comment

No..you've said that you have a 3-dr that you "love"..that right there tells me in a months time you'll be scouring e-bay trying to get another one...never..ever...ever sell a guitar that you love..that leads to remorse and heartbreak!!

and in two years time you'll be posting about this super sweet 3-dr you used to own and how you were stupid to let it go...trust me don't do it!

Comment

I wouldn't trade my worst guitar for a Kramer.
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

im not keeping the kramer..
          maybe i should have explained better..
          i'd be getting a great deal on the kramer, so i could sell it for more than i payed and make a pretty tidy profit
          then with the money i'd have made from selling the kramer, i'd be putting towards getting a promod

i hear what your sayin gartron, i do "love" it but im pretty sure i would love a promod just a much if not more, i really want the single hum from the last batch.

and i always have my model 1 too..

Comment

I think your mistake is putting "Kramer" and "tidy profit" in the same sentense. Unless its a rare, desirable Klien graphic or something, I think you're over estimating the value of Kramers.
            Blank yo!

Comment

i think your underestimating how good of a deal im getting on it

Comment

If it's THAT great a deal, you wouldn't be considering selling your sweet Charvel...
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I would consider a good deal on any Kramer about $170 - basically the cost of the Floyd. The rest is garbage.
                  Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    If it's THAT great a deal, you wouldn't be considering selling your sweet Charvel...
                    do you people not read?!?! haha, the reason for selling the 3dr is to pay off the kramer asap, and get that sold on along with the money spare from the 3dr, to buy a new CHARVEL. so in the long run, i guess it can be looked at as trading my 3dr for a promod?

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                      I would consider a good deal on any Kramer about $170 - basically the cost of the Floyd. The rest is garbage.
                      garbage to you maybe. there is alot of kramer fans/kollectors out there, just the same as there is here with charvel guitars

Comment

Originally posted by John.E.Fawkes View Post
                        garbage to you maybe. there is alot of kramer fans/kollectors out there, just the same as there is here with charvel guitars
                        true. But there are a lot less "collectible" Kramers than there are Charvels. If you have to sell your 3DR to raise funds to pay off the Kramer, how good a deal can it be?
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Sounds like a big pain. I vote no.
                          750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                          Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Ho much do you need to get out of your 3DR in order to pay for the Kramer? If it's not too much, just find another way to come up with the money.

If it's a lot, re-think this deal again.

Comment

lol people arnt reading my first post properly
                              im selling the charvel to buy the kramer to sell the kramer again and make some more money to buy a new promod charvel
                              so in the long run im basically selling my 3DR towards getting a promod, you see?

Comment

Working...
                              X