Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what model is the Red Charvel in the pic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what model is the Red Charvel in the pic?

hey guys, our new LEFTY guitar player just found this red unit for 100.00 and bought it...what is that thing a 575DLX? everything works but was missing a knob till I gave him one of mine from the parts bin last night

basses, I can ID them just from the smell, but guitars...nope

I think the black one is a DXMG that our righty guitarplayer has had for a bit, but what is the red one?
    Thanks in advance from your fellow Jackson player ( bassplayer that is )

http://youtube.com/amimbari

That is a 475 deluxe. Nice guitar

Comment

thanks, when it comes to the guitar models even when looking thru the catalog scans there's so many that look similar I let you guys handle the 6 string dept....

edit: oh GEEZ I MEANT 475 in the original post and didn't even proofread my damn post cause I already have a 575 bass..oh well

the neck was toast so I threw a Kramer neck on it --
      Last edited by amimbari; 04-08-2010, 09:20 PM. Reason: EDIT: mistyped fixed --

Comment

Black one looks to be DKMG, cant really tell fro mthe pic if its archtop or not though.
        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
          Black one looks to be DKMG, cant really tell fro mthe pic if its archtop or not though.
          It looks like a DXMG. The DKMG has different fret markers too.

Comment

I think the black one is a rare reverse body DK2LRMG (L for lefty, R for rosewood (instead of M for maple), MG for EMGs) with upsidedown logo. Very hard to find! I always like the roto-tom attachment on those
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
              I think the black one is a rare reverse body DK2LRMG (L for lefty, R for rosewood (instead of M for maple), MG for EMGs) with upsidedown logo. Very hard to find! I always like the roto-tom attachment on those
              like I said, I'm the guitar dummy for sure -- don't look like anything special to me - here's a closeup.

Comment

Originally posted by tcwil8 View Post
                It looks like a DXMG. The DKMG has different fret markers too.
                Good point, totally spaced the sharkies for teeth. Doh!!

Comment

Originally posted by vitaming View Post
                  i think the black one is a rare reverse body dk2lrmg (l for lefty, r for rosewood (instead of m for maple), mg for emgs) with upsidedown logo. Very hard to find! I always like the roto-tom attachment on those

Comment

Non stock DKMG

I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Working...
                    X