Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charvel Charvette vintage bridge 100 ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Charvette vintage bridge 100 ????

I have had a Charvel Charvette vintage bridge 100 for a few years now, and would like to see if I can answer some questions I have about it.
    I bought it used, and the neck was damaged, so I was able to replace it with a Jackson neck I was lucky enough to find. I intend on refretting the original reverse headstock neck in the future, but the Jackson replacement neck is really sweet, so it may just stay. The question is, what fret size came on this model. It looks like a jumbo fret, but I am not sure what size exactly. The neck only needs 5 frets replaced, So I want to do a partial refret, and match the stock size. There is vitually no fret wear, so a partial fret job is acceptable.
    The serial # is 000020, which makes me believe this is an early run guitar. Is that so?? I am guessing it is a 1989 or 1990 model year.
    Did the original tremelo come with a trem bar with a plastic tip, like a fender Strat, or did it come with a Floyd Rose type bar?? Anybody know the thread size for this trem??
    It is a really nice playing guitar, even tho it was inexpensive. The body color was bright orange, but faded to a very cool color I call "orange creamsicle"
    Any help would be great. Thanks

Thats hot. Lol at creamsicle.
    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Hopefully this helps some, http://audiozone.dk/cm/displayimage.php?album=33&pos=5

Comment

Working...
      X