Charvel Model 4 Catalogue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Model 4 Catalogue?

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has, or knows a place where I can find a Charvel catalogue with my Charvel Model 4, but with the Fire Crackle option. I was on Audio Zone, and I found the Model 4, but it didn't say it could come in Fire Crackle. Does anyone know where I can get one?
    Last edited by MetalHeadMat; 11-07-2009, 03:13 AM.

I don't think it was ever listed as a color since I think they were a limited #. Even the catalog that has the model 6 in fire crackle (1989) doesn't show it as a color. The only place so far that I could find the fire crackle listed as a color is the 90-91 predator.

Comment

There you go. Now when you sell it on ebay you can list it as RARE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
        I don't think it was ever listed as a color since I think they were a limited #. Even the catalog that has the model 6 in fire crackle (1989) doesn't show it as a color. The only place so far that I could find the fire crackle listed as a color is the 90-91 predator.
        I saw some desert crackles as well, even looked in the 88 Limited Edition Catalogue and nothing, ah well.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
          There you go. Now when you sell it on ebay you can list it as RARE!!

Maybe I should get Dave Mustaine to spit on it and say it's worth $1700 cause the glob of spit is still on it

Comment

Working...
          X