Unknown Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unknown Model

I've checked the other sites devoted to the Charvel models, whether import or USA made and I can't find this model. It has black tuners with Jackson on them in white writing. But it has the oversized large route. Also 22 frets. I'm no guitar guy, just picked it up at a yard sale for 25.00. I put new strings on it, and a new whammy bar. Came in a Charvel Guitar case. Any help would be appreciated.

Will post pics when I can figure out how. Rich

Comment

Here you go buddy

How does it play? Can't be bad for $25. Even if it was £25 it wouldn't be bad surely?

Comment

Looks like a 375. Finish is called Desert Crackle. Made in Japan from '89 - '91. You got a great deal. They usually go for around $250 or more.

Here's a catalog scan with the 375:

http://audiozone.dk/cm/displayimage....348&fullsize=1
        Last edited by dg; 09-22-2009, 07:58 AM.

Comment

trem has been swapped out,should be a schaller?
          I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
            trem has been swapped out,should be a schaller?
            John, looks like a schaller to me. The contrast is a bit dark in the pic but if you look real close I think you can see the made in germany stamp by the trem socket.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
              John, looks like a schaller to me. The contrast is a bit dark in the pic but if you look real close I think you can see the made in germany stamp by the trem socket.

I was going by the writing on the part by the fine tuners, I don't recall schallers having L.U.floyd pats..but really never paid that much attention! I have a jt-500 with a switched out collar...but you could be right, no matter what 25.00 who gives a flying chicken fuck!!!! am I right
              I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Looks like it's up on ebay.

Comment

you got that for a steal dude!

Comment

I don't think they were his pics, those were just showing off another one.
                    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

coco caca! See ya in the Classifieds!
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
                        I don't think they were his pics, those were just showing off another one.

Nah, they were his pics alright. The one on eBay under his username has the same bridge pickup. He probably shouldn't have told everyone what he paid for it. I've noticed people usually don't like paying as much when they know you got something cheap. Just human nature.

Comment

Pawn3d

Comment

Working...
                          X