charvel model 5 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charvel model 5 help

hi guys , just got my new axe off e-bay,355.00$ in mint cond, why i was only the 2nd bidder i can only guess, id like to post pics but i cant seem 2, any help would be great , i want 2 show her off to the world, thanks

Why did you post this in the Charvel USA guitar section? The Model 5 is an import.
    -Rick

Comment

UpLoad your pics up in photobucket, then you can link them in you posts and they'll show up.

Also - post Them in the appropriate import charvel forum.
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by crazy80s View Post
        hi guys , just got my new axe off e-bay,355.00$ in mint cond, why i was only the 2nd bidder i can only guess, id like to post pics but i cant seem 2, any help would be great , i want 2 show her off to the world, thanks
        IMO, the Model 5 doesn't get as much love on Ebay. Probably due to the non-sharkie, dot markers only neck. I absolutely love mine though. I think 355 in minty condition is a good deal. Congrats and I look forward to the photos.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy80s View Post
          Hi,

I'm happy to see photos of a nice guitar on any forum.

How to do it:
          -Open up a photobucket.com account and upload yor pics as per the instructions.
          -For each image there is a 'share this image' section. The direct link for the image URL is found in the second box down. Copy this.
          -When you post your message on the forum click on the little 'mountain and sun' button.
          -A box opens up in to which you paste your image URL

-Job done

Alan

Comment

m5

Comment

m5

Comment

Nice Model 5, enjoy!
                Just one more guitar!

Comment

Working...