Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MigEDkikxFM

RR666 showed this too me, the kid's review is FUNNY AS HELL!!!
    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

:think: what am i supposed to be laughing at ? his accent ? that's really really funny
    Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
    Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Yes, but also like the "floyd rose... lock-ING" "sig head sign cover"
      I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcdtqpjYDfk that one too this dude is just crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MigEDkikxFM

RR666 showed this too me, the kid's review is FUNNY AS HELL!!!
          Who is RR666?
          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
            Who is RR666?
            My friend, he's also a junior member on here, but he is not the kid in the vid, if that's what you were thinking.

Comment

My friend, he's also a junior member on here, but he is not the kid in the vid, if that's what you were thinking.
              Nope, didn't think that was the kid in the video. You had mentioned RR666 before, just asking.
              MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I must have passed out during the hilarious part or something.

I want that 1:24 of my life back.
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Rip the guitar away? Crack him in the head with it? That's what I was thinking. In addition to thinking about the fact that I was bored by this video.

Comment

I guess we have different ideas of "hilarious," you and I. Oh wait, the fact that you said it was hilarious when it wasn't... that was funny as hell. I get it now. Sneaky comedy.
                    |My CSG gallery|
                    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

I refuse to click.
                      -------------------------
                      Blank yo!

Comment

The second one is better, because of the end. The reason I think it's funny is because, you watch like Paul Riario and he has the grea in depth reviews, and here you have this weird kid with an accent and stutters describing a guitar, and he doesn't even know the names of the parts.

Comment

The second one is better, because of the end. The reason I think it's funny is because, you watch like Paul Riario and he has the grea in depth reviews, and here you have this weird kid with an accent and stutters describing a guitar, and he doesn't even know the names of the parts.
                          Paul Riario is payed to know that stuff. He also does not do most of the reviews for Guitar World, just the videos to feature the gear being reviewed. This guy just is showing his rig, like many people on Youtube. Not everyone knows everything about guitars. Just because he has a bit of an accent does not make him any different from us. I'm sure if he heard you talk he would think you have an accent. Seriously, grow up.
                          "Dear Dr. Bill,
                          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                            I refuse to click.

Actually, really, don't. It's not funny.

Comment

Originally posted by ben... View Post
                              paul riario is payed to know that stuff. He also does not do most of the reviews for guitar world, just the videos to feature the gear being reviewed. This guy just is showing his rig, like many people on youtube. Not everyone knows everything about guitars. Just because he has a bit of an accent does not make him any different from us. I'm sure if he heard you talk he would think you have an accent. Seriously, grow up.
                              +1000000000000
                              "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
                              Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Working...
                              X