New Model Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Model Idea

Ok, ok ok ok so I totally had a brain storm! This is my totally original idea for a new jackson style guitar it's totally going to rock!

so like take the RR1T and kind of round it out, and WAIT FOR IT! Give it BLOCK INLAYS!!!

and then like put the jack on the lower horn! Dude I'm a genius!

Here is my totally original mock up of the guitar.

SCREW YOU FAN BOYS THIS IS ORIGINAL!

You should like bow down to me and give me you hoodies.

wow that sounds dirty.

i'm 12.
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

I've got a crazy feeling I don't understand... It kind of seems like this has been done before... Deja Vu?

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
      I've got a crazy feeling I don't understand... It kind of seems like this has been done before... Deja Vu?
      nono, see it's different

Comment

Just wait until I put the Dean headstock on it!

Comment

:ROTF:
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Totally original! Cool idea. But is it more "balanced"?

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
              Ok, ok ok ok so I totally had a brain storm! This is my totally original idea for a new jackson style guitar it's totally going to rock!

so like take the RR1T and kind of round it out, and WAIT FOR IT! Give it BLOCK INLAYS!!!

and then like put the jack on the lower horn! Dude I'm a genius!

Here is my totally original mock up of the guitar.

SCREW YOU FAN BOYS THIS IS ORIGINAL!

You should like bow down to me and give me you hoodies.

wow that sounds dirty.

i'm 12.

FUCK THAT!!! YOU STOLE MYYYYYYYYYYYY IDEA FOR MY SIGNATURE MODEL. YOU COPY CAT!!!!!

oh, and your little 12 year old ass can suck it. i am 14. i'm gonna find your myspace and torture you....make you my bitch.

thief.
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

It would look better with stronger bevels like a Dean or ESP but otherwise it's not bad. You should call it an SST, for SuperSonic Transport. Kind of like a concord or something.
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

What is with that stupid switch on the top of the guitar body?

No real guitarist would ever play something like that.

Comment

hey, don't diss my sig model. i used to play epiphones, and i couldn't think of a god place to have the switch like a my epi LP100, so i requested it there.

real bevels?!?!?! REAL BEVELS?!?!?! why you riding my sig model???

hey, i like super sonic transport!!! very cool. i was just gonna call it "big pointy guitar" - but SST has more panache!!!!!
                    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

Comment

What is with that stupid switch on the top of the guitar body?

No real guitarist would ever play something like that.
                      You do realize Randy Rhoads' guitar was like that?

Comment

Now that is much better balanced.
                        You should have it made by a non-Jackson European Custom Shop tm.
                        Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                          You do realize Randy Rhoads' guitar was like that?

:think:

Naw, Randy would never have played some weird shit like that.

Comment

i thought about a russian builder, but i am a guitar god so i am gonna have ESP make it. all the good guitarist play ESP. i won my school talent show so that means i am good enough to have my own sig model. i played a lamb of god riff. it took me a year to learn it, but i shredded it on my marshall mg100 half stack with my vintage epiphone LP100. since i won the contest my dad says i can spend $7000 getting my signature guitar made.

i bet i can play better than all you guys combined. i KNOW i can out play yuey manglesteen and that randi roads chick (she isn't very hot). i am gonna try out for ozzy's new band. i can make my guitar squeal like zack wild does. none of my friends can - that makes me awesome. i bet you guys can't do that.

i'm 14 and i was told i am like a produgee. i will show you pictures so you can be jealous.
                            GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

:think:

Naw, Randy would never have played some weird shit like that.

You're right. It was Andy Rhodes. My mistake.

Comment

Working...
                              X