Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LP Studio finish i.d....help

Hello,

Can anyone correctly identify the name of this finish (color) on my LP? It's a Studio Premium Plus model from around 2001-2002. I bought it back in December but can't find much info on it. About the closest I've come to finding an answer is "Brown Burst" but that seems too simple. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

E = Fb

I think it's Rootbeer.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I think it kicks ass!
      Your friendly neighborhood import whore :: '08 DK2M, '08 DKMG, '03 KVX10, '94 Dinky Rev.

Comment

that is super sweet....definitely a rootbeer finish...

can I have it?

Comment

Its desert Burst. Root beer was all one shade. Im seeing a Burst to it. So that would make it a desert Burst. Nice top on that one.
          Gil

Comment

Rootbeer...
            Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

looks like a burst to me. rootbeer appears to be lighter and i couldn't find any with gold hardware.
              good tone isn't something you learn, its something you develop.

Comment

Looks cool regardless. Reminds me of the Joe Perry sig finish, only lighter, which brings out the grain IMO.
                "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

If its a burst its Desert burst. If it s one shade its rootbeer. Trust me.

Comment

Working...
                  X