Randy Rhoads Les Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy Rhoads Les Paul

Do anyone have pictures of Randy's Les Paul they can post?

I don't know if there has been any public displays of it like there has been of the white v, if there is could you post pics of that as well.

Mostly any large photos of the guitar itself.

thank you
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

I should also mention any other les paul as long as it's the same color as randys. i've spent so much time looking at Rhoads model jacksons and the PDV that i've always ignored the les paul

Comment

I got a lot of picsin this guitar legends magazine I had, but I haven't found it since grade 10.

Comment

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The kid could make a Les Paul look like the hugest guitar in the universe...

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

What there a specific name to the color white his guitar was? It looks like of faded in some pix, not sure if that's just natural yellowing or if it is its own color.

Comment

It's like cream or something.

Comment

Originally I think it was alpine white and then it aged to cream. I could be wrong though.

Comment

Gibson has a color called 'vintage white'. It is not as snowy white as alpine white. My LP Custom, Explorer and V are all vintage
                  white. [edit] the v is washed out from the flash in this pic.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

it was originally white and faded to cream. in his early Quiet riot dayys when it was newer it looked much more white. i believe it was a '73 or '75 model.

Comment

Yeah, Gibson used a clear back then that yellowed severely which made their Alpine White guitars turn to this cream color. Since then, Gibson has painted new guitars at times to look like this aged color.

Comment

Working...
                      X