Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know any good custom body builders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know any good custom body builders?

I guess the only qualification for the body builders is that they need to be able to make guitar bodies as well. :ROTF:

Anyway, I've tried countless people (on the board and off) and I can't find anyone that is willing/able to make me a double rhoads body. If you know of anyone that makes quality stuff, could you point me towards them please?

Looking for:

Double rhoads
    For 24 fret Jackson neck 25.5" scale
    2 hum
    Non-recessed OFR
    Alder (21-100 piece, doesn't matter!)

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Forgot to add that I would try Warmoth but people have said to stay away from them if you're trying a 24 fret neck since they've been known to screw it up
    Last edited by thebigz; 06-22-2009, 07:11 PM.

There's a couple of builders on the board. Did they flatly refuse or did they refuse to do it for a particular price range?
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Check you PMs, don't want to say anything in public that they don't want out there.

Edit: Sorry mods, looks like I put this in the wrong category.
      Last edited by thebigz; 06-22-2009, 07:44 PM.

Comment

I had www.southeastguitars.com build me an 84 Baretta body in mahogany. Work was top notch. They specialize in Kramer bodies but you can check.

Comment

try www.officialmammothguitars.com

Comment

Thanks for the links guys. I'm talking to a couple people, so hopefully I'll get this thing done!

Comment

check out ran guitars, maybe they could do you just a body but you should ask.
              I wonder what it feels like to have money...

...ahhh fuck it guitars are better!

Comment

Who are the people on the board who would/might do custom work?
                "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

There seems to be quite a few of us that do custom work here on JCF.

Comment

Working...
                  X