No announcement yet.

If it can't be Jackson/Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, for me, my Jackson SL2H and my Ibanez Jems (7Vwh, 77Vbk) are my ultimate faves, and I really go back and forth with those,,,,,so definitely Ibanez Jems if I couldn't have a Jackson USA. In fact, I hate to admit it on a Jackson site, but I think the Jems are the most comfortable for me out of anything. I also have an ESP MII and Washburn N4, so between those, I'd say a pretty even third place. Someone here mentioned a nightswan,,,I just sold mine last summer, awesome condition. It was fun to own, but I just couldn't get into the narrow nut and the pickup configuration. And I promised myself I'd never just be a collector, so I let it go. I've also recently let go of my Peavey Wolfgang, Hamer USA centaura, and BC Rich gunslinger,,,,,,great guitars, but just not the best for me. I only built up a large collection initially to find what I really like in a guitar,,,,,,and it really came down to Jackson USA's and Ibanez Jems. I'm really starting to consider selling a couple more to fund a gunmetal gray SL1! Two Jacksons and two Jems would be all I'd ever need.

Comment

This is easy: Musicman. I have a Petrucci and it's fab!!
      '08 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
      '09 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
      '09 Fender Stratocaster American Deluxe Fatstrat
      '12 Charvel ProMod SoCal Japan
      '17 Gibson Les Paul Classic
      '13 Gibson M-III
      Taylor 214CE
      Dean 6-string Bass
      Morgan Ukulele

Comment

Working...
      X