New Warmoth Arrivals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Warmoth Arrivals

Both bodies are black korina with camphor burl tops.

The one on the right is chambered and will have an Imbuia neck with a Brazillian Rosewood fretboard. Pups will be an 80's DiMarzio MegaDrive in the bridge and a Sustainiac in the neck. Of course, it will have a recessed OFR.

The one on the left is not chambered, and will have a Bubinga BARITONE neck with an ebony fretboard. Pups will be Seymour Blackouts....and an OFR.

I'll post more pics when these are fully built.

The Guitars:
    Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
    The Amps:
    Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

yum
    Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
    Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Is there a big weight difference in the two since they are essentially identical other than chambering? They're very neat looking by the way.
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
        Is there a big weight difference in the two since they are essentially identical other than chambering? They're very neat looking by the way.
        Good question. Yes, there is a significant weight difference. The chambered one is the perfect weight. The non-chambered is pretty heavy. I kind of wanted it that way so I didn't get any neck dive with the baritone neck.
        The Guitars:
        Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
        The Amps:
        Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

That wood gives me...... wood.
          Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
          http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Those are some beauts. I can't wait to see them when they're all put together.

Comment

Baritone with a floyd...that guitar is going to hurt people!

EDIT: As a side note, you'll prolly need like 8 trem springs to balance that sucker out!

Comment

Very unusual figuring for a guitar top: it's quite striking. I'll look forward to more pics as the build progresses.
                Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                  Baritone with a floyd...that guitar is going to hurt people!

EDIT: As a side note, you'll prolly need like 8 trem springs to balance that sucker out!
                  Yes.
                  The Guitars:
                  The Amps:

Comment

Working...
                  X