I bit the bullet....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bit the bullet....

...and ordered a custom guitar from our very own Mike Learn.

http://learnguitars.com/

I recently worked with Mike on a paint job and the experience was so good, I complete trust in him to make an amazing guitar, to my specs, that I will love.

I also think it's very cool to be able to see the build process in-progress. There will be no question about what's going on (with the build) and it makes the whole process very transparent.

awesome! should be a really cool guitar
    Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
    Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Sounds cool. Hopefuly you both keep us updated!

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Very cool!
        -Rick

Comment

Nice! So, what's the wait time gonna be? I hope its not anywhere close to Jackson's.
          Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
            Sounds cool. Hopefuly you both keep us updated!

Mike's website will take care of all the updating, for the most part, which is very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
              Nice! So, what's the wait time gonna be? I hope its not anywhere close to Jackson's.
              The wait time Mike quoted me is incredibly short and from my experience on the paint job he just did for me, I have no doubt he'll hit it. The only known unknown at this point is the inlays. We haven't decided on what they will be and since Mike subcontracts that work, that will will add to the delivery time but. As to how much time it will add, we won't know until we know what the inlays will be.

Comment

Working...
              X