X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 Music Yo kramer

Don't remember if I posted a pic here but she's a real screamer.[/IMG]
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Nice pic! I have 2 Kramer's, but slowly i am turning to the right side! lol... making the slide to all Jackson / Charvel. It hurts!, but we all shall see the light!!!!
    90'/91' Charvel (heavily modified) 275 Deluxe
    94'/95' Jackson Kelly STD
    00' Jackson RR5 with Black hardware
    O3'/04' Jackson KE3

Comment

I've had lots of Kramers and lots of Jacksons but still prefer Jacksons.The only Kramers for me are the older Barettas and Stagemasters.
      I bought this M/Y Kramer because it was a first run and 1 hum + a friend need a platform to paint his first graphic.
      This one is no slouch tho' its plays and sounds killer.
      The RSguitarworks pot upgrade kit really woke this guitar up.
      Last edited by straycat; 01-20-2009, 02:33 AM.

Comment

I have three of the 'new' kramers and i love all three. Although i am going to start changing out the pickups on the striker soon.

I was lurking over at the kramer forum and someone had posted a poor picture of what looked like a kramer round horn v. That's the kramer I'm watching out for, depending on the specs.

I like the one in your picture.
        In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

The musicyo site is shut down. Can you still get the "USA" Barettas and 1984's anywhere?

Comment

They are going to be selling through dealers now. Hopefully that means they'll actually keep up with demand. I saw some of the Kramer pix over on Kramerguitar forum and I am not impressed with the new kramer logo, looks lame as hell. several of the guitars looked really good though.

Comment

The 84's sold out as quick as they made em' so ebay maybe.
              After I installed the RS kit I had an old duncan DDG in it and it was very bad ass nice full fat tone.
              The Quad rail is a very good pickup too nice low end grunt not a high out put pickup at 8.9k.Nice mids too.
              Last edited by straycat; 01-20-2009, 10:23 PM.

Comment

here's mine http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/u...142_edited.jpg
                EVh Wolfgang/frankenstein pup
                1959Epiphone les paul
                george L cables
                mxr pedals
                Engl fireball 100

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                  They are going to be selling through dealers now. Hopefully that means they'll actually keep up with demand. I saw some of the Kramer pix over on Kramerguitar forum and I am not impressed with the new kramer logo, looks lame as hell. several of the guitars looked really good though.

I dig the new logo..

Nice Kramer bro, join the Kramer Forum, we're a friendly bunch

Comment

I joined the forum but never got a email! im on but cant post!!
                    1959Epiphone les paul
                    george L cables
                    mxr pedals
                    Engl fireball 100

Comment

Originally posted by wreckingcrew View Post
                      I dig the new logo..

Nice Kramer bro, join the Kramer Forum, we're a friendly bunch
                      I'm sure it's just going to take some getting used to. I certainly wouldn't let it stop me from buying another one.

Comment

I love Jacksons but I have to say that I have yet to play a single hum Jackson.Charvel that sounds or plays even close to the 100$ focus I just snagged. I cannot get over the sound from this thig and the action is the absolute BEST I have ever laid my hands on.
                        Haters gonna hate
                        Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
                          I love Jacksons but I have to say that I have yet to play a single hum Jackson.Charvel that sounds or plays even close to the 100$ focus I just snagged. I cannot get over the sound from this thig and the action is the absolute BEST I have ever laid my hands on.
                          we need pics! I saw one on craigs for 75 bucks! focas 1000, it sold in a few hours dam.
                          1959Epiphone les paul
                          george L cables
                          mxr pedals
                          Engl fireball 100

Comment

Pics are in this section under scored a kramer cheap, I thought it was a baretta at first since I know squat about kramers. I got it off craigs as well, caught it 5 mins after it posted. I had it in my hands within 20
                            Haters gonna hate
                            Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Working...
                            X