X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOTS OF NEW ESP's

http://www.espguitars.com/guitars.html

enjoy

They have some amazing looking stuff like the MH-1000NT, but how do they play? I have only play the V's and vintage looking GL-256. The Guitar Center in Orlando doesn't seem to have to much in the way of ESP or Schecter.
    The lil shops around me don't have that caliber of stuff either. Ask for a Jackson and they stumble around wanting to show me yet another strat or les paul copy.

Comment

Ask for a Jackson and they stumble around wanting to show me yet another strat or les paul copy.[/quote]

lol

Comment

Originally posted by sixx_ gunner View Post
        They have some amazing looking stuff like the MH-1000NT, but how do they play?
        They play awesome but the necks are completely different than the Jackson compound radius necks. The ESP necks aren't as flat(ish), don't feel as wide, and have more of a rounded contour to the back of the neck itself...more like a strat or les paul neck although the MH necks seem to be pretty lithe too, they still don't seem to have the width.
        My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by goodwood View Post
          They play awesome but the necks are completely different than the Jackson compound radius necks. The ESP necks aren't as flat(ish), don't feel as wide, and have more of a rounded contour to the back of the neck itself...more like a strat or les paul neck although the MH necks seem to be pretty lithe too, they still don't seem to have the width.
          true i have a ESP ltd ex-260 and it is more rounded. ive been eyeing the new v from esp with the trem and trans black finish.
          ESP ltd EX-260
          Jackson Kx10
          Jackson DXMG (SD Blackouts)
          Crate GFX-212T
          Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
          Dunlop Crybaby from hell

Comment

I hope to get a hold of Jacksonite tomorrow and get a MH401nt in the purple quilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
              I hope to get a hold of Jacksonite tomorrow and get a MH401nt in the purple quilt.
              i love the quilted maple tops the purple is nice really pops
              ESP ltd EX-260
              Jackson Kx10
              Crate GFX-212T
              Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
              Dunlop Crybaby from hell

Comment

I still can't see ESP's production 8-string selling well. Who would use it?
                "Dear Dr. Bill,
                I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I'm very tempted to get the V-401DX and swap the trem with a lefty floyd. I'll probably wait though. hopefully
                  My Childrens
                  -------------
                  Lefty Ke2 ferrari red w blk bevels
                  Lefty RR1T trans black
                  Lefty Sl2HT trans black
                  Lefty SLSMG!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
                    I still can't see ESP's production 8-string selling well. Who would use it?
                    I suspect 8-strings are selling relatively well, which is why Schecter have just released one (the Hellraiser C-8).There's an extended range guitar community over at ss.org. You'll at least appreciate some of the fanned fret guitars' beauty, even if you don't get the concept:

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/ext...range-guitars/

Incidentally 8-string guitars aren't new. They've be around in classical and jazz for a long time. You should check out the jazz guitarist Charlie Hunter on youtube if you want to see what pro. can do with one:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qYFZNmrSCPI

That's how I'd play an 8-string. Except I wouldn't make faces or jiggle and I'd sound awful.

Comment

Originally posted by BeholdTheFallen View Post
                      I'm very tempted to get the V-401DX and swap the trem with a lefty floyd. I'll probably wait though. hopefully
                      that v-401dx is what ive been drooling over for a while now that and the ex-401dx but i dont know if i want another explorer body style LOL
                      ESP ltd EX-260
                      Jackson Kx10
                      Crate GFX-212T
                      Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
                      Dunlop Crybaby from hell

Comment

this one's on it's way to me.

Comment

I just got my ESP today. I can't open the case yet thou since the guitar is ice cold. I don't want any finish cracks on it so I am letting it gradually get up to room temp.

Dean MAB2 Aviator Signed
                          Dean MAB1 Armor Flame Signed #3
                          Dean RC7 Rusty Cooley 7
                          ESP Horizon NTII
                          Jackson SL1 USA
                          Jackson PC1 USA
                          Ibanez RGA-121
                          Ibanez PGM 301
                          Ibanez UV777BK Strung to high A
                          Maton EBG808 TE (Tommy E)
                          Alvarez CY127CE
                          Click here for my You Tube Page!!!!

Comment

Just got mine, not as blue/purple as I hoped it's a lot more pinkish like their old stuff. GRRRRR!
                            FYI, 401s are made in indonesia now. Haven't played it yet.

Comment

Working...
                            X