Clear All

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
    "Screaming Sperm" is more like it.
    Beat me to it!

Comment

Originally posted by NextInLine View Post
      Brand new rip offs for 2009
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Those graphic'd guitars look horribly cheesy

Comment

Originally posted by Super_shredder View Post
          the lynch is awesome!
          yeah, and I wasn't a big ESP guy til I bought my SB Tiger. geez a well-built guitar. ESP's problem is that the Lynch stuff is still the coolest things they make IMO.
          Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
          98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
            Looks like they are hopping on the relic bandwagon with those PH models. Yay.
            Isn't there something a little disconcerting about a doing a relic job on a Superstrat? I understand that a 40 year old (or a copy of a 40 year old) Tele can look reasonable with a relic job, but to me the whole point of the Superstrats is sort of the opposite. They really aren't supposed to look old (to me). They're supposed to look newly custom built. Just looks weird to me.

Oh, and LOL "..except the flaming skull part." Priceless.
            Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
            98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post
              Why did they spell Militia wrong?
              That's bugging me....
              Yeah it is wrong, but thats how the dirtbike team spells it.
              My Childrens
              -------------
              Lefty Ke2 ferrari red w blk bevels
              Lefty RR1T trans black
              Lefty Sl2HT trans black
              Lefty SLSMG!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                I like the screaming skull guitar except for the screaming skull part.
                I love the look of a reverse headstock and no inlays.
                Get the original then!

If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

I can't believe they're not doing a non-relic'd Vintage Plus. Fags. Relics suck.

Comment

Originally posted by FloydRose4Prez View Post
                    I LOVE that guitar.
                    Looks to be the exact specs from the Sam Ash special I owned a year ago. These things just scream, but the look was a bit too 80s for me. I thought it was better quality than the 03' San Dimas I had before that.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer View Post

MAN! Where's the phone? I simply NEED to order one of those right now!
                      You do know that the stripes are only painted on the front face of the body...

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                        You do know that the stripes are only painted on the front face of the body...
                        It won't bother me, I'll play the guitar with the string facing the crowd :ROTF:
                        JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                        Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Originally posted by BenoA View Post
                          It won't bother me, I'll play the guitar with the string facing the crowd :ROTF:
                          +1 I love this LTD.

Comment

I like the new Lexi's, not the Scythe only the blacky Couple others aren't half bad either...

Comment

Honestly...

I dont like any of them.

If I was going to buy an ESP I would buy one of the used old M series.

-Nate
                              Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

sweet like nearly all of em the george lynch looks sweet

Comment

Working...
                                X