Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Gear (not Jackson)

Hi,
    I post my Jackson on "Jackson USA Guitars" so I think I must post here the others:

Good lord I take it that you have a BIG house ? A room for just your guitars, by any chance ?

Comment

I think I may get lynched, but I prefer this lot to the jacksons. Nice collection, now where are your amps?
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Unholymoondog View Post
        Good lord I take it that you have a BIG house ? A room for just your guitars, by any chance ?
        My home is quite big but now I have big problem, I've got guitars in the kitchen, bedroom, living room etc etc but now I'm waiting to finish a recording studio where I put all of them
        (I not posted the basses and acustic....)

Comment

Originally posted by Eklipse View Post
          (I not posted the basses and acustic....)

LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
            I think I may get lynched, but I prefer this lot to the jacksons. Nice collection, now where are your amps?
            I've got two amps: a little crate in the living room and a mesa boogie road king, I will buy engl, hughes & kettner, fender, orange and marshall for the studio next year

Comment

Originally posted by unholymoondog View Post
              lmao
              lol

Comment

Originally posted by Eklipse View Post
                I will buy engl, hughes & kettner, fender, orange and marshall for the studio next year
                Have you just won the lottery or something ?

Comment

I wish... I made some investments to open a recording studio

Comment

No Strats?

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Next year, strat cs and tele cs... And I hope to find a bc rich warlock Usa made (black). In italy it's impossible to find

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                        Nah no one will lynch you. I think everyone in this board respects elderly.

Comment

Originally posted by destructin_od View Post
                          Nah no one will lynch you. I think everyone in this board respects elderly.

Comment

Eklipse ,wow.Your entire collection is beautifull ,some interesting choices.I'm guessing you play more then just metal? Love the gretsch and that sg is stunning !!!I'd be interested to see some studio pics , when it's complete.
                            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Yeah, but I'm not using them as a cock substitute! :P

I've got a fast car for that!

Comment

Working...
                              X