Old/New Warmoth Strat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old/New Warmoth Strat

Here is the first Warmoth that I built, but it didn't have it's permanent neck. Now it has it's neck.

To recap. The body is alder with a wild maple top finished with a cherry burst. The pups are Seymour's rail series: Hot Rails bridge, Vintage Rails middle, and Cool Rails neck. The pots, switch and cap are from RS guitarworks and the jack is Planet Waves. The bridge is a recessed OFR.

The neck is quartersawn maple and a quartersawn maple fingerboard. The frets are 61GD (gold) and the inlays are abalone. The tuners are Schaller locking minis.

The Guitars:
    Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
    The Amps:
    Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Clear pickguard!
    LOL
    Still looks fuggin awesome man!!!
    One of my all time favs
    "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
    --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by nhspike View Post
      Clear pickguard!
      LOL
      Still looks fuggin awesome man!!!
      One of my all time favs

Thanks Spikey! I think it was meant to have a maple fingerboard.
      The Guitars:
      Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
      The Amps:
      Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

Really sets it off, no doubt!!!
        "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
        --floydkramer

Comment

Beautiful axe.
          I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Thanks, Quad!
            The Guitars:
            The Amps:

Comment

Excellent! We're gonna have to change your screen name to DocMoth.
              "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                Excellent! We're gonna have to change your screen name to DocMoth.

The Guitars:
                The Amps:

Comment

Working...
                X