Epiphone Les Paul Prophecy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epiphone Les Paul Prophecy?

I just recently saw one of these, & was wondering if anyone had any thoughts or input? I have looked at Epiphone les pauls before but neve know if your getting the alder body with mahogany top? The Prophecy Les Paul looks great & states Mahogany body & neck with EMG set. Any help before I purchase would be great.
    According To The Prophecy

I'm not so sure about them. The local music shoppe has quite a few. A lot of them are nice but a couple have little issues like sharp fret edges or sloppily done binding. From what I've seen and heard, they're pretty decent though so your best bet is just to see for yourself and try one. Oh and the finishes looked fairly nice for a 5-600 dollar guitar. Hope that helps you at all.
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

The Harmony-Central forum has had some threads about them (I lurk). Supposedly the lower horn access has been changed from the 1st releases and is not as good now.

They are 24 fret, but the joint is at the same place as a regular LP.
      Me, I would get a Prophecy SG and put in Iommi pups. Admittedly, it's just MO.
      Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
      X