My trailer trash family!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j2379 View Post
    damn love the BCRichs....sell me your seagull....PLEASE.
    Thanks all. My family doesn't get much attention. They just get used and taken for granted!

The ol' war horse has been with me since March 1980. It's been through a lot and I don't think I'll ever give it up.

It's in the shop right now where it is going to be brought back to its fomer glory once again. Not a complete concurs restoration mind you; More so just putting it back to playable again.

I brought it to him with all the original electronics that were removed, including the OEM Dimarzio distortion that use to occupy the bridge position. The PAF that was originally at the neck now resides there, as you see in the pics.

One of his first comments upon inspecting it was, "You were obviously swayed to do this by the EVH, one pickup, one volume, no tone influence. I've seen a few good guitars butchered up in this manner because of it." So right he was!

I'm pretty stoked that he's taken on the job. I can't wait to get it back! I'll post pics when I do. I might be acquiring another addition to the family as well by then.
    Cheers.
    G.

Comment

thats cool i love the old BCRichs heres a pic of mine

Comment

I thought this was a Fett thread...
        |My CSG gallery|
        (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Originally posted by GinSonic View Post
          Here's the family; greasy fingers, shabby clothes n' all!

Here's the ol' war horse BC Rich Seagull I played exclusively back in the day,

and this is the Eagle I used as a backup;

Cheers.
          G.
          man i love the looks of the blue and yellow thing, what kind is it? do you have enough knobs and switches?

Comment

Have you not read the thread? It's a B.C. Rich Eagle.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Excellent! I love to see pics of guitars that are actually played!

Comment

Working...
              X