Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guitar Day: Briggs T

Setneck T-Style anyone?

Briggs is known for air drying woods, testing them for even composition, resonance, and THEN building the guitar. So, strummed this thing acoustically this morning. 5 seconds later it was still going loudly, and then a funny thing happened. The neck started to vibrate and it got stronger and stronger. Hmmmm, the vibration started in the bottom and slowly began shooting up the neck. I turned on the amp and was blown away, best sounding guitar I ever played.

Some specs: blueburst maple top, blueburst back, incredibly figured birdseye maple neck and headstock, Lollar Charlie Christian pickup at neck, Lollar Special on the Barden bridge. Swamp Ash body.

That looks rather nice!
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Pretty sweet man.
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

a t style>?? with a 3 a side headstock?? sacrelidge!!!

the bidseye is sweet..i've never heard of those pickups or seen a neck pickup looking like that...how they sound tone wise?

Comment

The bridge pickup can do anything, pure rock and roll, and it sounds as though its hgih output but it's not. I was playing some heavy stuff with it.

The neck pickup is more limited as the mids roll off, but what it does, it does extremely well. It's supposed to align with Charlie Christian's style of blues playing. So it's a blues pickup, best I ever heard.

Comment

well since you seem to have soo many problems with it, ill just ship it off to me and i might be able to find a good home for it.
            Beautiful guitar

Comment

OK, as long as you promise to send me the hundred thousand dollar check you made off that Nigerian email.

Comment

Originally posted by danastas View Post
                OK, as long as you promise to send me the hundred thousand dollar check you made off that Nigerian email.
                you got one of those too?!?!

Comment

Working...
                X