Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paint splatter Gunslinger has arrived...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice One! 87-89. 89 started to have the TM. I looked up my old thread on the bc rich forum when I bought mine. The gunslinger was a 88 namm release.
    Last edited by Rich#6; 06-11-2008, 05:41 AM.

Comment

nice. very nice

Comment

Nice score, Alvin. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
          Nice One! 87-89. 89 started to have the TM. I looked up my old thread on the bc rich forum when I bought mine. The gunslinger was a 88 namm release.
          the TM logo is a bit misleading. there are plenty of 89 & after class axe BCRichs that do not have the TM logo. class axe didnt have a wood shop for the first year & a half - 2 years. the guitars made during this time may not have the TM. the later class axe built ones all have TM but they have CA serial #s & are different in alot of ways.

Comment

Nice score, I still have a major erection for those guitars. I hope you gave the previous owner peanuts for it!
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

nice that one has a bit of mojo , how many gunslingers do you have now?
              Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
              Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Nice! Love 'Slingers...

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                  Nice score, I still have a major erection for those guitars. I hope you gave the previous owner peanuts for it!
                  I may have paid a little much for it, but I love the graphic and had to have it.

Originally posted by Super_shredder View Post
                  nice that one has a bit of mojo , how many gunslingers do you have now?
                  I only have the two, now. The Red Retro and the Paintsplatter. I sold the Japanese graphic to Johnnyryche last year.
                  MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

how does the retro compare to the original?

Comment

Working...
                    X