My Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Project

I posted this on other forums I post at so I figure I'll post it here too. a couple months ago I decided to put together a Kramer NightSwan since I've always wanted one and the originals are harder to find. But its not exactly like the original, I'm getting something custom painted on it and it has an HxS configuration instead of an HHx configuration.

I bought the neck off of ebay and I had Warren at Southeast Guitars (www.southeastguitars.com) build me the body. The body is made of mahogany. For pickups, I'm going with a Duncan Full Shred in the bridge and a Dimarzio YJM in the neck. I'm also buying a black OFR for it.

here are some pics of it so far:

I have all the parts except for the jack, jack plate, OFR and the pickups... I can't wait until I finnish it, the neck is so comfy

Sweet I like the specs you came out with. Nice combination! Be sure to post pics when you get her done!
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

thanks dude! I will definitely post some pics. I plan on making a video of me demoing it too.

Comment

Yep, that's sweet. Kramers kick all kinds of ass.

Nice one man!
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

thanks alot bro!! Kramers defiitely do kick ass... Kramer, Jackson and Charvel are my favorite brands

Comment

Here's mine

I love the reverse headstock.
            I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Very nice. Looking forward to the finished product. I had a Stagemaster many years ago. Still kick myself in the arse for selling it.
              The Guitars:
              Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
              The Amps:
              Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

Originally posted by wreckingcrew View Post
                thanks alot bro!! Kramers defiitely do kick ass... Kramer, Jackson and Charvel are my favorite brands
                Old Kramers do kick ass!! Bought a brand new Nightswan in 88' sold it a couple of years ago to purchase a KV2. Love the KV2, but wish I could have kept the Nightswan too!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                  Here's mine

I love the reverse headstock.

nice!!! is that a Japanese market NightSwan II??

you guys are killin me with your stories of gutiars you sold... thats why I haven't sold any of mine. If I didn't get so attached I wouldn't have 11 guitars and a bass

Comment

I bought the jack and jackplate yesterday... now I only need 3 more parts

Comment

Working...
                    X