Joan Jett signature...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joan Jett signature...

Finally Gibson comes through. This is cool!

http://www.gibson.com/en-us/Lifestyl...y-presents-th/
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

MSRP of only $839? Pretty sweet!
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Its about damn time. My wife would like one of these.
      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

The price is indeed very sweet.

Comment

I may have to rethink my "no new Gibsons" policy. When they do something right, they need to know. No other way then buying one.

I've always loved this Melody Maker. Ever since I saw the Saturday Night Special video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN2Le...eature=related

Comment

That is cool. I don't remember ever seeing that video. Is Lita playing a Hamer?

Comment

That is a cool signature axe for sure. Sometimes they get it right
              "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Certainly beats the Bangle's signature line in the most recent Musician's Friend mailer.
                The Guitars:
                Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
                The Amps:
                Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  That is cool. I don't remember ever seeing that video. Is Lita playing a Hamer?
                  I think she is. She played some Hamer Standards back then. But that one is a bit strange. Small logo, almost looks like a Gibson logo but the inlays look like Hamers. I think it's a Hamer.

EDIT: I just saw a pic of a few Hamer Standard headstocks. Seem like they did do a small logo at one time, about the size of a Gibson logo.

www.hamerfanclub.com/stand3.html

Who cares? She was fuckin' hot back then! Still is, IMHO.

You gotta love that Mockingbird bass too.

Joan is a cool chick. Can you imagine what she would do to an exec when he said her sig model was going to street for $3500? I bet she had a lot to do with how it was priced.
                  Last edited by Bengal; 06-06-2008, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Awesome looks great. I might need on of these!
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

My introduction to the Melody Maker.
                      "POOP"

Comment

I just sold a Melody Maker... Single-coil, single pickup version. Sounded fairly grunty for an SC with such a thin body, but in general I did not like it all that much...

Comment

The MM's are a real bang for the buck I got my 2008 MM for $299.00.
                          I have a real 59 and love it too.Its apart getting some repairs right now and should be up and running soon.

[/IMG]
                          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                          X