My Pink Rand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Pink Rand

Many of you have seen pics of this one before but here is a place where many of you have probably seen it in the past without realizing it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dbnebFYR-g

I had heard in the past that it was in a Diet Pepsi commercial but Rand himself corrected that today and told me it was Diet Coke. Tortfeaser then let me know that the commercial was on YouTube...pretty cool.

Jerry Hall looks much better with it than I do

That's pretty cool! I don't think I've seen that commercial before, I would have remembered her! lol What year was that on tv?

BTW, that guitar is sweet. Oh, she aint bad neither!
    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Cool stuff Rupe! I love guitars with history!

Comment

shit thats pretty cool...she can't act for shit but who honestly listens to a hot blonde with a guitar in an advert?

Comment

Hot? You gotta be fucking kidding, she looks like Shergar.

That guitar IS hot though.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Rand is making these again.. starting with a run made of NOS parts.. prices will start at $7500! www.randguitarcompany.com
            DiMarzio Endorsee
            www.dimarzio.com
            Morley Endorsee
            www.morley.com
            "Intelli-Shred" author
            www.myspace.com/intellishred
            NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

Originally posted by KevinDguitar View Post
              Rand is making these again.. starting with a run made of NOS parts.. prices will start at $7500! www.randguitarcompany.com

Ouch

They had better play themselves, come with your choice of Playboy Playmate, and also make coffee for that price...unreal....

Comment

Hey Rupe:
                I had VH1C on today before heading out, and saw you orange Rand on Whitesnake's Is this love vid. Your gear's all over the tube!
                "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Sweet guitar man!
                  I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Working...
                  X