1985 Kramer Baretta Reissue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1985 Kramer Baretta Reissue

Nice guitar in my opinion plays as good if not better as any other guitar I have,but I think I'm going to have Bighead Guitars do this cool bengal to it.Bottom pics are my guitar as is

Last edited by noomnus053180; 05-18-2008, 02:56 PM.

Too me that bengal graphic is screaming for a maple board. I would give Mike Learn a shout and see what he would do the graphic for.

Comment

I think that it looks great the way it is.But of course, your call...
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

I do agree that it looks good the way it is but I'm just a sucker for a killer graphic.On this guitar I think it would be really cool.

Comment

Nice guitar. I love it the way it is.

Comment

Yeah they`re pretty nice but very heavy!

Comment

If you're going to refinish it, consider the following. How about a quilt maple veneer for the top and head stock, then a bengal burst finish on that. Anyone can spray a graphic, but every piece of wood is original.

Here's a bengal burst on a les paul style body:

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=3402.0

I'm considering the same thing on a Warmoth V2 (think Jackson RR).
              The Guitars:
              Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
              The Amps:
              Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

i must get a baretta some day

p.s. it looks great as it is

Comment

I keep hearing great things about the re-issues. I'm tempted to grab a Jersey Star one of these days (whatever, I don't want to hear it- I like the way they look). My concern is that I'd have to do it from Music Yo because my understanding is they sell their seconds off their website, and they end up on E-Bay as "new".

There's something to be said for companies that don't allow B-stock. I can understand it with a lower priced name like Epi, but for guitars getting over $1k they're kinda screwing the secondary market for their guitars.

Which, I guess, may be what they want.

Vass

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
                    I keep hearing great things about the re-issues. I'm tempted to grab a Jersey Star one of these days (whatever, I don't want to hear it- I like the way they look). My concern is that I'd have to do it from Music Yo because my understanding is they sell their seconds off their website, and they end up on E-Bay as "new".

There's something to be said for companies that don't allow B-stock. I can understand it with a lower priced name like Epi, but for guitars getting over $1k they're kinda screwing the secondary market for their guitars.

Which, I guess, may be what they want.

Vass
                    I definatly agree with you on Music Yo!!I bought this on Musicians Friend and was perfect in every way.Too bad they dont sell the Jersey Star because it sounds like youd be all over it.The Jersey looks amazing in person I saw one at Infinity guitars in Houston.There sexy as hell.

Comment

I played one back in the day but wasn't a fan of the banana headstock.

Regardless I think the Bengal would look killer and +1 on the maple board
                      07 Ibanez J Custom RG8470RS, 92 Ibanez RG770EG, 91 Ibanez RG565EG, 90 Ibanez RG550CM, 90 Jackson USA Fusion, 89 BCRich Assassin, 85 Ibanez Roadstar II RS440RV, 05 Takamine AN-10

Furman PL-8 Series II, ADA 3TM MP-1 Ultra+, Axe-FX Ultra, rack tray (Axess Elec. BS-2, DOD FX90), Roland EV-5, Dunlop 535Q18v, VHT 2/50/2, Ground Control Pro, X2 Digital XDS95 W'less, (2) Bogner Cubes

Comment

Sweet guitar! I like these. They are a bit pricey but I'd like to get one.

Looks like a top mount Floyd, but maybe I can't see the route with the black paint.

I like the Banana Headstock, I liked the decending logo better but that's not a big deal at all.

Congrats!
                        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

That would make a nice Mr. Scary. Also can you tell if it is one that Jon Hill built?

Last edited by Jason1212; 05-20-2008, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
                            That would make a nice Mr. Scary. Also can you tell if it is one that Jon Hill built?

I thought about that design but nahhh.I believe it is John Hills design also the guitar on the alone again dokken vid.

Comment

I hesitated ti buy this Kramer, I love it, really great and beautiful; I will buy this in a few months.
                              -1984 Kramer Pacer Special (5150 replica) (Made In USA)
                              -1990 Kramer American Pacer Custom II "Holoflash" (Made In USA)
                              -2008 Jackson Soloist SL-3 "Trans blue" (Made In Japan)
                              -2008 Laboga 5201 Twin 50W
                              -1983 Washburn D-25 "100th Anniversary Model" (Made In Japan)

Comment

Working...
                              X