• Amazing steinberger graphic

came across this while trawling on the BC rich forum

this is amazing!!

http://www.steinbergerworld.com/special/horseman.htm

(just a pity what it's painted on!)

the knobs are a little much, but the graphic is sick
    Jackson KV2T Black Ghost Flames with EMG's

Comment

Yeah, that's some great work right there. I could live without the vine on the fretboard and the knobs would have to go though...
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Unbelievably Cool!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gartron View Post
          (just a pity what it's painted on!)
          Come on... It's the "headless" horseman. What it's painted on is the entire point! The pumpkin knobs are a big part of the overall idea, too.
          please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

The illustrator, Chris Compston, does most of ESP's custom graphics. He's really good and consistent. I believe you can get a hold of him thru Pat Wilkins.

Comment

+2 on the knobs and the body but I'm really diggin' the graphic and creativity with the jem vine concept
              07 Ibanez J Custom RG8470RS, 92 Ibanez RG770EG, 91 Ibanez RG565EG, 90 Ibanez RG550CM, 90 Jackson USA Fusion, 89 BCRich Assassin, 85 Ibanez Roadstar II RS440RV, 05 Takamine AN-10

Furman PL-8 Series II, ADA 3TM MP-1 Ultra+, Axe-FX Ultra, rack tray (Axess Elec. BS-2, DOD FX90), Roland EV-5, Dunlop 535Q18v, VHT 2/50/2, Ground Control Pro, X2 Digital XDS95 W'less, (2) Bogner Cubes

Comment

I like everything except the knobs. Black knurled knobs would work just fine, for me.
                The Guitars:
                Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
                The Amps:
                Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

that is awesome...ALL of it!!!
                  GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Unbelievable. Too bad it's "one of a kind".

Comment

very original!!

Comment

Working...
                      X