Some preliminary shots...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some preliminary shots...

Of the Warmoth/Musikraft project I just completed for my son. As you can tell, he will have to grow into it.

When I get the time and the proper lighting I will get some clearer more detailed pics...

Great pics! I'm not sure that guitar is for him or you right now

Nice job by the way!
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Awesome looking neck :drool:
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Is it really for your son or did you accually put it together for yourself

'Here you go son! Thats your present but ill take care of it until you appreciate it!'
        If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

awesome man!!!!!!!!!!! it looks like a surh
          Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
          Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Wow, that's really stunning! Nice job.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

SWEEET!!!! I can't wait for my 20 month old to start.
              07 Ibanez J Custom RG8470RS, 92 Ibanez RG770EG, 91 Ibanez RG565EG, 90 Ibanez RG550CM, 90 Jackson USA Fusion, 89 BCRich Assassin, 85 Ibanez Roadstar II RS440RV, 05 Takamine AN-10

Furman PL-8 Series II, ADA 3TM MP-1 Ultra+, Axe-FX Ultra, rack tray (Axess Elec. BS-2, DOD FX90), Roland EV-5, Dunlop 535Q18v, VHT 2/50/2, Ground Control Pro, X2 Digital XDS95 W'less, (2) Bogner Cubes

Comment

mee likey!
                Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamland_Rebel View Post
                  mee likey!
                  Me too..
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Very nice, man. Love the bengal burst pattern and the OFR.
                    The Guitars:
                    Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
                    The Amps:
                    Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

It's a fully shielded Korina/Maple Warmoth body with a non-recessed Schaller Floyd and CTS pots/switch with aircraft grade wiring. The center tone pot is a push/pull so I can select the bridge and neck hums together. I have a Duncan Custom in the bridge, Dimarzio Red Velvet in the middle, and Lynch Screamin' Demon in the neck. The neck is a Musikraft "San Dimas Thin D" with jumbo stainless frets and extra flame. The tuners are Planet Waves Auto-trims. The logo is my son's name courtesy of just-decals.

I will have to get some better pics taken. These definitely don't do it justice.

Comment

That neck is just plain cool.
                        Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
                        Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

That's gorgeous!!

Comment

for your son???? right... sounds a lot like when I bought my wife a shop vac!

that is a sweet looking guitar!
                            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

OMG. I have to say, for me, that is the nicest looking guitar I have seen in a while. That flame top and finish is gorgeous. I think something just burst in my shorts!

I'm not Ron!

Comment

Working...
                              X