Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Almost) New Guitar Day!!! (Carvin pics inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Almost) New Guitar Day!!! (Carvin pics inside)

Ok, yesterday a beautiful DC127 landed in Italy from California! Actually this is a 1994 model in asbolutely MINT condition. Seems like someone bought it, played a few times and left it in a case for 14 years! Other than few scratches, very very light, on the back, the guitar could be new from factory. It has the reversed pointy headstock shape from the early 90's (YEAH!!!), my favourite pickups combo M22SD/M22V, a thinner neck, in comparison to the actual Carvin's neck profile, and it's finished in cherry sunburst which is one of my favourites finish. When I saw it in ebay, I couldn't pass on it, it was love at the first sight!
    Sadly my camera broke, so these pictures below are from the aution. But, believe me, although they are nice pics, they don't do justice to this instrument. As soon as I can I will post more pics. Enjoy!

Last edited by Drizzt; 05-10-2008, 08:38 AM.

awesome guitar man that neck looks killer

out of intrest is you username drizzt from the forgotten realms books/games?
    Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
    Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Thank you! My nickname comes from R.A. Salvatore's books, actually. I've read those books when I was younger and I still enjoy them...

Comment

Very nice! I've always liked Carvins.
        The Guitars:
        Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
        The Amps:
        Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

Me too! Fact is, I have already four Carvins, and this is my fifth...and I love them'all!

Comment

Really nice

Comment

How she play?
              Sweet looker for sure.
              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Wow that is very nice. Congrats!

Comment

that's a nice one.

love that hardtail string-through.
                  the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Sweet! I'd love to try out a Carvin.
                    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Thanks guys!

Originally posted by Soap View Post
                      How she play?
                      Sweet looker for sure.
                      Well, fact is I really love Carvin's necks. Now, this one has a slightly thinner profile and is fantastic! She plays/sounds excellent!

Comment

Awesome! Carvin rules!!

Comment

Wow! Sweet lookin guitar. I am looking into buying a Carvin myself.

Comment

Thanks!^^

Comment

that is very cool. i like the sunburst neck thats a nice touch

Comment

Working...
                              X