Dean Zelinsky has left Dean Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean Zelinsky has left Dean Guitars

The guy who started Dean Guitars has left the company. Speculate.......

Again.
    I'm Verklempt.
    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

He's probably gonna start his own company under the name "Delinsky"..
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Wow didn't see that one coming.
        Dean MAB2 Aviator Signed
        Dean MAB1 Armor Flame Signed #3
        Dean RC7 Rusty Cooley 7
        ESP Horizon NTII
        Jackson SL1 USA
        Jackson PC1 USA
        Ibanez RGA-121
        Ibanez PGM 301
        Ibanez UV777BK Strung to high A
        Maton EBG808 TE (Tommy E)
        Alvarez CY127CE
        Click here for my You Tube Page!!!!

Comment

As a big Dime fan, I kinda saw this comeing after Dime's murder, It doesn't matter much, seeing as Elliott is in charge and the new current Dean wouldn't exist without him at all, so Dean wouldn't have had the opportunity he had, in any event I think it's a dumb move on Deans part, but I guess he got his money and is on his way out.

C

Comment

He wasn't anything more than a figurehead anyway...he hasn't owned the company since the 80's. He was about as important as Grover Jackson is to Fender right now.

Comment

He may as well. I mean, the guy told Randy Rhoads "no, we will not build you a custom guitar shaped like that"
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rupe View Post
                He wasn't anything more than a figurehead anyway...he hasn't owned the company since the 80's. He was about as important as Grover Jackson is to Fender right now.
                Though Dean did design and put out most of the Dimebag range, and has done the "Soletero" which is the guitar Leslie west is seen playing today, so it's all guesses what he'll do regarding patents and designs.

Comment

He and Dave Mistaine are going to make guitars now under the name megadumb!

Comment

Originally posted by yard dawg View Post
                    He and Dave Mistaine are going to make guitars now under the name megadumb!
                    ding ding ding
                    "POOP"

Comment

He helped "rejuvinate" the line and now he cashes in. Makes sense to me.
                      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                        He may as well. I mean, the guy told Randy Rhoads "no, we will not build you a custom guitar shaped like that"
                        Seriously? I've never heard that. No wonder they rape err cling to Dime's memory so much.
                        In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

One would hope it had something to do with dean consistantly putting out some of the ugliest pieces of shit for the most money anywhere ever in the last decade. On the other hand, he certainly had no objection on the sleazing every last fucking cent out of dimes memory as humanly possible. Whats the count on posthumus dime sigs? About forty now? And what about those AWESOME $70 cardboard dime cutouts.

BTW.....why does dave vincent have to look like such a total fag? Dude looks so ready to take the cock.

Last edited by airjamie; 05-05-2008, 02:56 PM.

Comment

David probably takes some strap-on action from his hot dominatrix wife Gen (singer of the Genitorturers, where he also plays bass).
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

He probably realized that he created one, if not THE, gold standard for butt ass ugly guitars that bordered on some sort of sin for most of worlds religions.

I wouldn't be surprised, if he had a common decency left in him, that he is dangling from some bridge in the Winsconsin area.

Speculate not, thank the one above.
                              I love it when I feel hateful.... it tickles my sack.
                              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Working...
                              X