The rest of the family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The rest of the family

While photoing all of my Charvels, I thought my other guitars needed some love too.

1984 Aria Pro II RS Knight warrior. I have owned this guitar for 22 years, gigged for almost 10. Totally retired and mostly a case queen now, she earned it. Alot of chips and dings, but she never complained. Great memories.

Kramer Striker ST 500

Celebrity Acoustic

Dean Bantar/ Guitjo, saw this in a pawn shop and had to get it. Something diffrent.

2002 Fender Mexi Tele

2004 fender Mexi Strat, it's actually maroon/burgundy, looks black in the photo.

GP Custom??? Don't know much about this one. Coworker thought it was a GMP, it's not.

ESP Lynch S&S

Group

awesome aria pro, i love to see those kicking around, first guitar i ever bought back in 1985.

Comment

Nice collection. Cool to see that someone else appreciates those 80s Aria Pros.
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

To me Aria Pros, especially the Knight Warrior are incredable sleeper guitars. Solid construction and can be had cheap. They are where the Model Series guitars were a couple of years ago. You see them on the bay for $100 to $200, excpt of course their Les Paul copies those go for decent money.

I have thought about having mine refinished like Lynch's Into the Fire Aria, however I have never seen a Knight Warrior with a maple fretboard like his. I'm not even sure his was a Knight Warrior.

Comment

There were quite a few Arias available with a maple board. I'm not sure if the Knight Warrior was, but the necks should be interchangeable.
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Neat stuff!
            Aria = nice Japanese build quality...
            Love the Banjo thingie
            I bet that's fun to play.
            "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
            --floydkramer

Comment

The Bantar is cool as long as you play single notes, any chords and the thing sounds like shit.

Comment

so, a bantar soloist??

Comment

Ditto on the Aria Pro II RS. Had one with a maple neck/fingerboard. Routed out the bridge slot and put in a DiMarzio X2N. Great axe for the money. Sold over 23 years ago.
                  The Guitars:
                  Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
                  The Amps:
                  Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

Loving the Kramer Voyager-type thing. Always wanted one of those.

Comment

Working...
                    X