Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESP Custom M-II w/ Kahler...thought i should share...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESP Custom M-II w/ Kahler...thought i should share...

ESP Custom Order.

Classy!! Looks great, man.

Comment

Slayer fan I guess That looks really sharp. How does it play? I've played some esp mII's with ridiculously small fret and baseball bat necks.
      I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Good size frets/fretwire. Quite nice neck, its the ultra-thin-U, but i still like my Jackson neck more.

Comment

Nevermind.
          Nice guitar, btw.
          Last edited by Cygnus X1; 03-30-2008, 03:42 PM.

Comment

i can't just let her go...thats blasphemy!

The guitar sounds great and all, but i just like the Jackson profile more.

Although, the neck on the Blue LP i made has a neck better than any!

Comment

I had an older Hanneman model years ago. Good compliment as a backup to a soloist if you dont want an exact double. Stopped playing neck-thrus and I sold it. Probably a mistake but I really never played it any more. Soloist does play batter IMHO so it stayed. One thing that irritated me was for the $$$$ they want for them, they are using cheap ebony (or just dying rosewood). See the pics.

Enjoy it though, great for metal.
              "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Beautiful guitar!!

Comment

Thats fucking beautiful.

*drools*

If you ever remotely think of letting it go, give me a shout.
                  All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

I recently sold my MII Urban Camo because of the narrow string spacing. After playing Charvels and gibson's for so long that really just wouldn't work for me. Although I am contemplating a CS ESP with the Urban Camo graphic. ESP just seems to do it better then anyone else.

Comment

I love my MII UC. It plays like a dream.

I'd have thought a Gibson would be narrower string spacing. In fact the two Gibbo's I have had recently were definitely narrower.

I'll you what though, going from my Jem7VWH to anything else is a big difference. I've got big hands but Vai must have face huggers.
                      All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Here's my M-II. It had to be refretted, but has been a great chopper ever since. The trem is a Kahler Steeler-type bridge with ESP branding.

Comment

I would laugh my ass of, if the tag said "Made In Korea"
                          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

I've been itching for weeks now to get an ESP, for some reason I want two guitars that are FAR outside what I normally play, and It's been buggin me, but I want an MII with a kahler and you just ruined my week hahahahahhaa damnit!

what I really want is the Kerry King KV-380 custom in the red and black, damnit that would blow my mind!

C

Comment

Working...
                            X