$700 for the alexi 600 ltd at sam ash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toejam View Post
    Screw the Alexi model. I want Roope's Star!
    http://www.espguitars.co.jp/oversea/sig/roope_g.html
    Don't get me started again Joe.This Alexi Rhoads shit brings back some painful memories.:ROTF:
    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

+1...
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I think the scoop should be more a straight line instead of a scoop. I remember reading that Alexi didn't like the wing alterations for the US market, but I dig it. That and the scoop are what make the guitar different from his old Rhoads plus the extra two frets.

Personally I'd love to see a Jackson Rhoads with flush mounted floyd, single bridge humbucker and and 24 frets. Guess I can always just dream about a custom shop guitar.
        I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by bonghits View Post
          Don't get me started again Joe.This Alexi Rhoads shit brings back some painful memories.:ROTF:
          I know. I could have paid that Jackson off already! :ROTF:
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I like the Gus G. star as well. Wonder why they released the Gus G. here and not Roope's star instead. Bodom is WAAAY more known than Firewind, Dream Evil or any other of Gus' bands.

Comment

Originally posted by JerEvil View Post
              Also, they extended the cut to give much better access to the higher frets. A mod I made on a custom I mocked up as well. What's the point of having 24 frets on a RR if you have to change hand positions to use them???

Now that's what the fucking Alexi model should look like!! That is an awesome mockup.

Comment

Originally posted by slash-ed View Post
                Now that's what the fucking Alexi model should look like!! That is an awesome mockup.
                Thanks. Hopefully it will start being built in the next couple of weeks. I wasn't able to figure out a way to do it in PS but it will be archtop as well.

Comment

I had one for about a month...Stole it for 260 at a pawn shop but it needed some fixing up. WHO PUTS AN HZ IN A 1500$ guitar?

Junk and long gone
                  Haters gonna hate
                  Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
                    I had one for about a month...Stole it for 260 at a pawn shop but it needed some fixing up. WHO PUTS AN HZ IN A 1500$ guitar?

Junk and long gone
                    I know this threads old but I just bought one off a local CL for $350 with an ESP case and it's in excellent condition with the wing tips intact, just a little buckle rash and pick swirls.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Meh a copy.Who is fartwind never heard of him.
                          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I found a deal exactly like that at GC one time, (black with yellow PINS), but I couldn't get used to the neck heel.

Originally posted by JerEvil View Post
                            To be honest, if they would release the same ones that are made for the Japanese market, I would be all over the black and yellow one or the white with black pins and scythe inlays. The Japanes ESP's (even the Edwards) have the right inlays, hardware colors and the Edwards even have the satin finish neck.

They released that for a bit in the States, I BELIEVE, but had to change it for obvious reasons.

+408

Comment

I've played Roope's Star at the Crafthouse in Japan. It had quite a fat neck and was quite thick bodied. Was certainly not my favorite that I played there but I rekon it just needed a decent setup. I like the new reverse floppy though!

Comment

Working...
                              X