Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MojoBodies/Warmoth Demon (Warning Heavy Pix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MojoBodies/Warmoth Demon (Warning Heavy Pix)

I'm posting here cause I don't know where to post it exactly, due to the fact that the parts are USA made but not in the Jackson Factory.

So here it is :

Specs are :

BODY
    3-pieces Mahogany
    Beveled Neck Heel
    OFR
    Seymour Duncan TB10&SH10
    1 Volume, 3 way Toggle

NECK
    Maple (a bit Flamed and somewhat birdseyed)
    Macassar Ebony (VERY figured) Fingerboard
    22 Extra-Jumbo Frets
    Fat neck Profile
    R2 nut

She's a real player, the tone is organic, alive, and the leads are screeeaaamin ^^
    I'm searching for the plates fitting the back cavities, so any info is welcome.

Thanks for your interest !

Stephane

Should probably go in "Guitars by other mfgs". Nevertheless, that's a really really cool guitar!

Comment

Very cool color scheme
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

the body reminds me of something b.c. rich would design. for some reson it reminds me of dracula.

Comment

i'm not keen on the shape really, tho it looks cool , but i might have had red(?) binding on it. just out of curiosity why don't jackson make the demon anymore?

Comment

Stephane, it turned out great. I like the red bevels on black. Did you not get a control cover with the body?

Comment

Thank you Denny, you did a really good job, cause this one is one of my most "toney" guitars.
              Btw, I actually read your mails about the cavities at the time, but wayyy too late (there was a limit date if I remember correctly). But if you've got any infos I'm takin it

Comment

woof! That's a real looker. Nice one, man!
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Tien un Francais C'est rare par ici, on est pas trop aime

She's a looker for sure! I'm a big fan of the FullShred too, good choice. Simple but seems effective. I really dig.

Comment

That ebony looks amazing.

Comment

Sure does looks nice. Great choice in colors. Can I ask who painted it? And also, who made the neck?

Comment

Neck is from Warmoth.
                        And the paintjob was made by a nearby luthier, Richard Baudry.

Ah et salut Pott, content de voir des gens de mon coin ^^

Comment

I like that fretboard alot. I'm a big fan of the natural ebony look. Not such a big fan of that dyed black ebony, that everyone seems to use, and I have.

On a sie note, that is the weakest "pic heavy" post I have seen.:ROTF:
                          3 medium sized photos.
                          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

I really like the color scheme and the fact that you carried it on to the pickups too. I also like the no inlay thing, but I don't care too much for the streaks in the fretboard. Overall though it looks killer

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
                              I like that fretboard alot. I'm a big fan of the natural ebony look. Not such a big fan of that dyed black ebony, that everyone seems to use, and I have.

On a sie note, that is the weakest "pic heavy" post I have seen.:ROTF:
                              3 medium sized photos.
                              For sure, but that makes more people comin ^^
                              I really need those back covers

Comment

Working...
                              X