• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamer Jeff Watson model

Comment

Originally posted by 1trussell View Post
      Hamer Jeff Watson model

I would love to own one of those Watsons!!

Jack

Comment

Originally posted by jwoods986 View Post
        I'm not sure I would call the ESP Hannemans "lesser known" - but that's JMO

How about the old Vinnie Moore Ibanez models? Those are pretty rare.

I know, but I would love to have one of the ones with the German Eagles or whatever they were on it. I think from a few years ago!!

Jack

Comment

Fucking hell Thunderhead, that looks really really sexy!

I tried to "pick up" a Vandenberg a while back from a junk shop locally Holy Diver, but the knob-end wanted £500 for it! It's still there, I don't forsee it moving in a hurry, and it has nothing like the look of this one here, it was just a plain black one.
          I would have been willing to furnish the man with 200 shiny poounds Sterling for it.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

the Fernandes Buck Tick BT-120 and the Stabilizer! check them out!

Comment

I once had a Takamine Violator which was the Voivod signature. Never seen another one though. It looked real cool, but it wasnt that great of a guitar. But yeah, it looked great.............

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post

I tried to "pick up" a Vandenberg a while back from a junk shop locally Holy Diver, but the knob-end wanted £500 for it! It's still there, I don't forsee it moving in a hurry, and it has nothing like the look of this one here, it was just a plain black one.
                I would have been willing to furnish the man with 200 shiny poounds Sterling for it.
                was it a bolt on?

Peavey had some bolt on versions a couple (4 ish) years ago.

all the neck through ones (V-Type) have the binding
                Out Of Ideas

Comment

Couldn´t it have been an actual Vandenberg and not a V-Type? They sure didn´t have all those Louis XIV abalone trimmings, and came in both bolt-on and neck-thru.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave L View Post
                    Couldn´t it have been an actual Vandenberg and not a V-Type? They sure didn´t have all those Louis XIV abalone trimmings, and came in both bolt-on and neck-thru.
                    I suppose yes, and original neck thru Vandy (as opposed to V-Type) wouldnt have all the binding
                    Out Of Ideas

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post

I'd say the Vandenberg you saw in the shop was an American. Im taking the price as a guideline...

If notthat salesman deserves a puch in the face ... 500 quid is a rape for a Korean one...

And again...It probably is an original and the price is normal as far as i know.
                      If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

Originally posted by Accept2 View Post
                        There was once a Tommy Shaw signature model. Only seen one in my lifetime.........
                        Yes, it was made by Silver Street guitars. My old guitar teacher was friends with the guys in Styx and used to build guitars for Tommy. He was a part of that guitar company and the store I took lessons at had a handful of them...

Comment

How about Neal Schon's own model from the late 80's. Kinda of a whacky shape with an over size Jackson headstock. Only ever saw one in real life, was for sale in a music store for about year.
                          Turn that Sh......... down!

Comment

Working...
                          X