Show the stickers on your guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show the stickers on your guitars

I'm sure we all want our guitars to be one of a kind and to make a statement.

A few years ago I was drawing a comic strip called "me and her" in which a Gang featured that had a logo of a cross eyed Jolly Roger. That gang was called "The Dope Skulls" and was lead by a very bossy girl by the name Tyra "Tigershark" Bannings.

Tigershark as how she appeared in my story.

I liked that character a lot and I liked the "Dope Skulls" logo of a crosseyed jolly Roger so I decided to put it on my CAR Squier telecaster

This is what's on my Carvin.

Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Here's mine

My other

2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
      2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
      2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
      2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
      2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
      2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
      2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
      2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
      2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
      1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
      1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

Well, I'm a little different. I have never had a sticker on a guitar. If there was one I'd take it off. A sticker on a case is a different story though
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
          Well, I'm a little different. I have never had a sticker on a guitar. If there was one I'd take it off. A sticker on a case is a different story though
          +1. I've never had a guitar with a sticker. If I did, I bought it that way and took it off right away...

I'll go one further and say I don't like stickers on a case either...

But that Dope Skull is pretty cool...
          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
            +1. I've never had a guitar with a sticker. If I did, I bought it that way and took it off right away...

I'll go one further and say I don't like stickers on a case either...
            Me too...stickers are annoying.
            My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

i had the warning label from a BIC lighter on my model6 to cover up the volume & first mini toggle switch. i had it wired with a 3 way toggle in the middle pot, volume in the last tone spot & the last 2 mini toggle as coil taps. other than covering holes or routes im not one for stickers. I also had a graphix sticker on an ST-3 to cover the middle pickup route. i rarely use a middle single coil pickup

Comment

Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

I don't put stickers on my guitars, with the exception of my beater Charvette, that has a green Melvins sticker on it.
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

My Model 1 with 2 Marvin the Martian stickers.

MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Working...
                    X