Carvin Guitar Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carvin Guitar Kits

I'm thinking about getting the one with the Wilkinson trem and the following options:

Carvin 22B Bridge Humbucker
    Carvin Twinblade Humbuckers (Middle and Neck position)
    Sperzel Locking Tuners
    Swamp Ash Body
    Durable Textured Black Finish
    Tung Oil Neck Finish

Anyone every build a guitar from one of Carvins kits? How are they?

I've got a couple of Carvin necks on some home made guitars and I think they're just as good as any other neck you can get. Carvin is known for top quality stuff. The kits they have are pretty much set up to just bolt everything together and start playing. Of course, if you have the ability to give the guitar a pro level setup, then I can only imagine it will play every bit as nicely as a guitar costing 10 times as much.

Comment

I was thinking of getting a Bolt + kit in all mahogany and just 1 humbucker, hardtail, hmmmm.......... Jack.

Comment

I always wonted one of them but I never got around to getting one
        I need to some day I guess.
        that's the next kind I won't to get is a Carven they have a great sound I like. I would get the one that has the three single coil pickups and looks like a strat I love that one.........

Comment

website link?
          "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

www.carvin.com ... I have a GK1 kit (hardtail, ebony board, C22B). Very nice guitar. Low action, easy to assemble ... it's basically a strat copy but there are a few improvements: graphite nut by graphtech, ebony board, excellent fret job for low action, graphite rods in the neck, coil splitter for humbucker, 2-piece body, and tilt-back headstock. Overall, the kit is about as good as a strat deluxe but for less than half the price. Of course, you've got to paint it yourself ... most people just tung oil them. That's what I did with mine.
            My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Working...
            X