No announcement yet.

Carvin CT6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice guitar! The tung oiled neck is the best part of a Carvin. You got a great flame as wll, it's really quite a looker!
    My brother Dave has a PRS Custom 24 and a CT6, and while I like the sound of the PRS a bit better they both play very similarly. If I had to buy one I'd definitely get the Carvin, no question, but if he let me have my choice of his two (like...say...he had just had a large head injury or won the lottery or something) I'd take the PRS because the finished PRS neck feels nicer to me than the finished Carvin necks do. The tung oiled Carvin necks rule all though.
    Stainless frets, tung oiled neck, I bet you get 100 hours in on that before Memorial Day!
    Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Thats a lovely guitar. I think I'll have to seriously consider Carvin when I get some money for another guitar. From the pics and prices I've seen they seem very tempting.

Comment

Cool, but what in the world is that hair in the bottom of the picture?

Comment

Originally posted by BTB007 View Post
          Cool, but what in the world is that hair in the bottom of the picture?
          Another fine example of my great camera work. I didn't even notice! maybe I need a haircut
          http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Originally posted by blindmuddy View Post
            Another fine example of my great camera work. I didn't even notice! maybe I need a haircut
            if you're looking down to photograph your guitar, is it moustache, chest or pubic?
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Glad to hear your hand is better. Congrats!

Comment

Working...
              X