Newest toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest toys

Thought I'd introduce my newest toys....'87 LP custom, LP custom red tiger, Trussart Black on Yellow Steel Deville, and a Wayne Charvel...

Damn nice new toys!
    Just one more guitar!

Comment

Very cool - I hope it's the camera lense which is distorting the neck on the EVH though!
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

That 87 Custom is beautiful!
        "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

I'd like to play with those toy's! Is that red tiger a '68 Reissue? Just awesome!
          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

wow...all killer guitars

Comment

More details on the Trussart and Wayne, please: playability, workmanship, sound, value/ dollar, etc. (The Wayne purchase in that graphic speaks volumes).

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
                Very cool - I hope it's the camera lense which is distorting the neck on the EVH though!
                Yeah it is...crap camera. One of the best necks I have ever put my hands on..

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
                  I'd like to play with those toy's! Is that red tiger a '68 Reissue? Just awesome!
                  It sure is, very heavy and tons of tone...

Comment

Originally posted by El_Kabong View Post
                    More details on the Trussart and Wayne, please: playability, workmanship, sound, value/ dollar, etc. (The Wayne purchase in that graphic speaks volumes).
                    Both Killer players, just effortless to play, both sound great, but the Wayne screams. I love Trussart's guitars, I have several of them. I saw this one on his web site, but didn't like the look of it with rosewood or the tobacco finish on the neck, so I had him build a new one with the ebony board and dark stain $3300, Really cool in person. I have talked to Michael Charvel, and he is sending me more info on the EVH, as it was one of the first guitars made by the new company...I found it mint and couldn't believe my luck. Both have incredible workmanship, highly worth it.

Comment

Hey...these are all great. Love the creme Les Paul. I've always wanted to check out a Trussart...they seem like really nice guitars.

Was it you that scored the Hamer Steve Stevens on Ebay? Let us see some pics of that when you get it.

Comment

Originally posted by bsteff666 View Post
                        Hey...these are all great. Love the creme Les Paul. I've always wanted to check out a Trussart...they seem like really nice guitars.

Was it you that scored the Hamer Steve Stevens on Ebay? Let us see some pics of that when you get it.
                        Yeah it was, and i'll get you some pics...seems in great shape, they're usually all beat up.

Comment

um...... the one on the right I would give my left nut for

Comment

I did....when the wife found out..

Comment

Working...
                            X